Saturday 29 May 2010

Aaaww, le music

Music, fashion – they both play a big part in each others lives. If there was no music, Fashion would lack in inspiration, and vice versa. I’m a big fan of Music myself, in a variety of genres.


Rock, pop, rap, even classical. I’m a huge fan.


But, without music, we’d have no sterotypes. Isn’t that, what sterotypes are based on? An Emo is called an Emo because said Emo dresses like an Emo. But why does said Emo dress like an Emo? Because that Emo listens to Emo music.


You get me?


It goes round in circles,

And keeps me pondering.


What music do you like?




Sterling

4 comments:

  1. very true, fashion would be nothing without music

    love your blog <3

    MON CHERI !

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree! Fashion needs music!

    fashionista-marika.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes! you are right!

    check out my blog
    http://wavesoverdawn.blogspot.com/
    nenu

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm actually having problems connecting fashion with music.
    To me, they are 2 entirely different things.
    I probably do not understand because i have not lived in this culture for long.
    I like Classical music and if i could dress the way people in those days did, i probably would.
    Maybe..........lol idk
    xoxo
    http://districtoffashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete